Monday, October 26, 2009

Coffee Filter Ghosts

Seth and I loved making these coffee filter ghosts. I remember doing this in college in the dorms one year when we had a hall decorating contest. Seth wasn't able to do everything but he enjoyed what he could do and loved watching me do the rest!

For this project all we needed was toilet paper, coffee filters, thread, a needle and a black marker.

We rolled several sheets of toilet paper into a ball
and placed it in the middle of a coffee filter.

Then, I ran a threaded needle, knotted at the end, up through the middle. I left the thread really long so there was plenty of flight room once we hung them. We drew little ghosty faces on with a black marker.

We hung them in the tree in or front yard. One rain and they're toast, but it's still worth it!

As we were taking pictures, a random gray kitten showed up and ran up the tree. How nice of him to join us for that extra scary touch!

We are having a Spooktacular Halloween!

1 comment: