Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sponge Painting Halloween Craft

The other day I gave Seth the choice of going to any store he wanted and picking out something. He went for one of our favorites - Hobby Lobby. All the paper mache boxes and decorations were half off so I told him to pick out one of the items - there were houses, heart and star boxes, the alphabet and lots of other things. He loves letters so I wasn't surprised when he said he wanted to paint his name.
He sponge painted the letters in white, orange, green and black. We got the sea sponges , which were originally marked $7.79, in the clearance bin for $.10!
Then Seth decorated them with Halloween stickers.
They turned out really great!
I'm sure these will become a Halloween decoration that we use every year!

1 comment:

  1. OOO la la! Very nice art work! Give my sweet nephew a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete