Thursday, October 8, 2009

Funny Boy

Seth kept saying that he wanted something scratchy when we were were putting him to bed at night. I'd ask him if he wanted something soft to which he would reply, "No, something scratchy." Huh? "Something scratchy like my arm." I finally figured out that he wanted me to "scratch" his arm with my fingernails (what little I have).

When we were talking about Caillou I had mentioned that he was a cartoon to which Seth was appalled! "Caillou is not a cartoon. He is a boy on a cartoon!"

"Mom, will you teach me how to be a man?"

When we were getting ready for Dana's shower, Seth was the official fruit tester as Aunt Sandy was cutting fruit for the fruit salad. When he tried the plums he excitedly declared, "Aunt Sandy, you are the best plumber!" (plummer?)

The other day I asked Seth how his dinner looked as we prepared to eat. He replied, "It looks empty."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in on things kids say thursdays. I look forward to reading all the things your little guy says each Thursday!!!

    Love the one about you teaching him how to be a man!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete