Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Quotable Seth

Seth has woken up from a few bad dreams lately. One night he woke up saying that there was a black knight in his room. Another time he woke up saying that this isn't his house. The trucks knocked down his house and he now lives at the "Good Wheels" (Goodwill).

"Mommy, this ketchup pack is squishy like your belly." Thanks buddy.

Every once in awhile, Seth will just exclaim. "Skablarky!" I'm not sure what it means but it's fun to say!

We went to see my friend Jason when he was cleaning out his spare room one day. Seth asked, "Jason, what is all this crap?" Don't get me started on Jason quotes. I could write a book! The other day he said, "Marshall can't be in one place at one time for too long. He has HDD. You know Hypertension Activity Disorder." Sounds like rough disorder!

Everything in the past is last night with him. He'll say something was last night that was months ago. "Last night we went to Pittsburgh."

1 comment:

  1. My son told one of his friend's mothers the other day that he got up early, took a bus, ate Burger King and got on a plane yesterday. She looked at me and I told her yes we did, in june... Amazing the stuff they remember!

    ReplyDelete